Music Banter - View Single Post - Vaccination/Immunization -- Why is there a problem?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 12:10 PM   #229 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Tuition has increased tenfold.

Muslims and Jews are far more vulnerable to discrimination and hate crimes than Christians in America. Therefore out of respect for the well-being of these minority religious cultures it’s reasonable to be more reserved in our criticisms since they might inspire more negativity.
Or perhaps people should be more cognitive of their approach to criticizing religions in general. Aim your hatred and your problems at the religion rather than the religious. Islam is ****, Muslim's aren't. Christianity is ****, Christians aren't.

I think most, if not all, mainstream religions facilitate and breed violent and radical behavior. The problem lies more with the individuals exploiting these beliefs to justify their bull****, but the religions do condone a lot of hate. I don't think the fear of the same kind of idiot using our critiques to justify their hateful acts should prevent us from critiquing.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote