Music Banter - View Single Post - Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B (feud)
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 01:31 PM   #229 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Let me explain something to you.

Racism is taboo. Just like cousin ****ing. Or child rape. People that are racist are shunned. Nobody just comes out with their racism. The way you find a racist is through subtlety through comments like this. It's like testing the waters. Some comment kind of off like this one, and if people are down with it introduce more of your bigotry. There are countless times where seemingly small comments like this lead to bigger things. More times than not somebody who says something like this is a racist. Maybe this is just something that Americans experience.

Now, am I going to paint Adidasss as a racist for this? No. I think the comment is bigoted, but I don't think Adidasss really thought of it that way. Maybe he'll reevaluate his views and change or maybe not. I don't know. But the idea of him being maybe at least a little bit secretly racist comes from Frown's observation that he consistently makes off comments like this. This is a perspective of Americans that constantly see these comments from the sad abundance of bigotry around us.

Honestly, if you don't see how calling somebody 'half literate' for speaking broken English is bigoted in any way, I have to go back to you being naive.
When did I ever deny that that's a way to see his comment? I've posted it below for a refresher and I still say that there's no way to say, just based on that comment, if that comment is racist. Do I need to draw a diagram? I'm re-iterating my first line because you just don't know how to read: When did I say that you could not make assumptions about Addidas' motives, based on the below comment? You can. I'm just saying that, strictly speaking, there's no way to say for sure just based on that comment. Now I've repeated everything twice in the same comment. Will you get it now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
https://pitchfork.com/news/nicki-min...calating-feud/

This shit is hu-motherfucking-larious. Half-literate people dissing each other. It's like the hip-hop version of Jersey shore.

You diggin' it?
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote