Music Banter - View Single Post - Daughters - You Won't Get What You Want
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 03:41 PM   #59 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post

What's your take on Death btw? They wouldn't be the gateway band I'd have suggested but they're ****ing great. And I'd love to hear your immediate thoughts on Symbolic when you get to it. It was definitely a gateway album both to death metal and Death for me and even now is one cool ****ing shitfuck of an album. That title track has one of the best riffs I've ever heard.
My entry band to death metal is actually Horrendous. (I've been digging through threads looking for new music) So far, I've yet to hear a bad song. I like Death a bit more than I like Horrendous. And of all the metal I've heard, I think Death/black metal are my favorite, while Sludge is my least favorite (it gets way too tedious and uninteresting if it's not well produced)
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote