Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 04:46 PM   #57165 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

If you do it right, you don't really have to tell people what to do that often. Just lay out what needs to be done and let them decide how or who does it. Actually, in most cases, having a supervisor or a crew leader is almost unneeded if the the whole crew communicates properly. Their basic roll is just delivering information on what needs to be done and what got done between two different factions. Just so happens that most people treat it like an authoritarian roll because they need the power trip or some stupid ego bull****.

Edit: I have no remorse in firing somebody for being a lazy prick. You can tell who's the lazy prick in most cases. But often times they shove under-trained people into overwhelming situations and they under-perform because nobody communicated that they are doing this, that, or the other wrong and they end up getting an unfair reputation.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote