Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 05:00 PM   #15848 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
lol thank ****ing god that’s not me
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Here’s what they’re not telling you.

The kid has been in his face yelling calling him n igger and everything else ruining everything he tries to do. Administration offers no assistance. Plus the kid antagonizes the other students. Drives everyone crazy. And WON’T LEAVE. They stay in your face and torture you for the whole class everyday. Then the guy finally explodes and might lose his pension. I can tell you with full sincerity if they dragged that kid out into a field and shot him dead I’d love it. I’ve had kids I taught get murdered and I was happy to hear it.
^ We can agree on this OH. With my very limited experience teaching in a secondary school, I felt that the whole system was stacked in the students' favour. I used to go home absolutely furious every day and began nursing troubling fantasies of revenge, which often featured my students hunched over in Dickensian scenes of children being forced to drag coal out of mines til they learned to co-operate.