Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 11:05 AM   #57221 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Maybe lay off the booze for awhile.

Also, **** Lucem and his fishes, finding someone that you legitimately care about is hard as ****, and letting a fun relationship die just because of one goofy (and one day you will look back on it as goofy) mistake is a waste. If you really want to stake it out with her, than let her know that you really are sorry, and that you've bought a bunch of ribbed (for her pleasure) condoms so that it won't happen again. Let her know that you know that you ****ed up.

Btw, this is all karmic retribution for being too much of a pretentious wanker to just go see Bohemian Rhapsody with her. You know that, right?
1. He just ****ing met her, dude. He felt this same exact way about blue vest girl. The first girl he met at the goth club, too. Trust me, I bet you a month or two later he'll be talking like this about another girl.

2. That's not my point. My point is if it doesn't work out not to dwell on how he ****ed up his chances with 'the one'. For once nihilism brings forth an optimistic view on life so why drown him in the dread of "you may never meet another one" when statistically he's more than likely able to find many more.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote