Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 01:28 PM   #15994 (permalink)
grindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
This isn't about anything for you but bitching about liberals so **** off with your high horse. If this were reversed and about liberals being terrorized you wouldn't even bother posting.

I might be misremembering who it was but did you not recently praise him? I could swear it was you.

And I don't have an insane level of hatred, I just don't care if *******s get their comeuppance. I would much rather he had been at home, then true lulz, but if it was just his wife then meh. I mean Tucker Carlson isn't just some right wing guy with opinions. There are plenty of those I'm fine with. He's a Fox News tool who rubber stamps anything the conservative establishment says and now that that's Trump he's gone from a douchebag to an enabler of xenophobia. That is another level entirely from being someone I'm simply aligned against politically.
I think it's refreshing to have someone like Fluff, who is more to the right than most of MB, even if I don't always agree with him.
Get off his arse a bit.