Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 02:23 PM   #15174 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
No, no and no. I'm not religious really at all so I'm not familiar with Rabbinism or really any Jewish texts. Even if I was, I doubt I would do anything but condemn those sorts of things.

I'm an edgy atheist so I think all religions have their rotten aspects, and I don't think calling out the bad parts of Judaism makes you any more deplorable than citing bad **** in the Bible or Quran. As long as you don't serve blanket hate towards an entire group of people for their faith, I see no problem.

Thanks for filling me in on your position, though. I'm grateful!
Then we're good homie
Folks on here joke and talk sh*t on me, calling me a racist, but have yet to sit down for an in-depth conversation with me or even just straight out ask me questions, like you did. They just write me off because it's easier for them to do that then to have to possibly question their own beliefs that I may challenge. I make clear distinction between the evil zionists and Talmudists and the rest if the Jews. Just like there is a clear distinction between Wahhabists and the rest of Muslims. But it's easier to paint someone a racist and dismiss them than to open one's mind to new ideas.

*cue Frownlad's VICTIM COMPLEX comments*

My PC is down since my hard drive crashed, and my website [which had a sweet document library with nearly 4,000 PDF's] is down as well. I have tons of books and documents that you may enjoy. I'll hit you up when I get everything back in order.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote