Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 03:42 PM   #6475 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
Funny you mention that because I was just considering starting to watch Daredevil. Is it worth it?
Oh hell the **** yes it's fan-****ing-tastic. Jessica Jones and The Punisher are just that great that another great series can seem less great by comparison. I haven't watched Iron Fist, Luke Cage, or The Defenders, but the Netflix Marvel series I have watched absolutely **** on the MCU in many ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
First season just ****ing rocks.
Second season lacks a memorable villain like the first but is still fun.
Wilson Fisk was pretty great, but with the Punisher in season 2 it didn't need a great villain. It had a great anti-hero in distress to fill the void.

But omfg that one long take fight scene in the first episode or two or three of Daredevil season 1 was one of the coolest fight scenes ever. Holy **** just wondering how long he can prop himself up to beat the ass of one more guy is so ****ing tense.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote