Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 07:00 PM   #57470 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
Today I had a short tiff at work with the daughter of a co-worker who I absolutely can not stand and at first I figured that the apple hadn't fallen far from the tree, but a half hour later the girl came up to me and apologized. She walked off pretty quickly which I can understand, giving me just enough time to kind of reciprocate, but given just how rarely anyone ever honestly apologizes for anything it's very easy to forget just how much it makes you want to toss whatever ill will you feel aside cause it just warms your heart to know that someone can be angry with you but still have consideration for you as a human being.
I got really super pissed at a sous chef last week and quickly realized I was out of line and sincerely apologized. Usually when they throw monkey wrenches into what we’re doing they allow us a degree of flexibility but he just pulled the boss card, unnecessarily I thought, but in the end he doesn’t have to explain **** to me and he has his reasons. He’s a good dude. He leaves me to it 99% of the time. One thing shouldn’t have me blowing my top.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote