Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 02:05 PM   #15381 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL Clown View Post
I would like to be honest but at the same time I do not want to offend people...

I actually agree with Donald Trump's policies and views on immigration. Yes, it's true; there should be stricter rules on immigration. Let me share my experience with you... I've had to deal with some immigrants who have very, very poor spelling. I know that my spelling is not perfect but I wonder why some people can't even spell a simple four-lettered word. (Again, I'm not trying to offend people. I just want to be honest.) I know that English is not their first language but still, these people should put in a lot more effort in terms of learning English. But that's not the real problem... I'll tell you what the real issue is... Some immigrants are very rude... There was an immigrant who actually yelled at me just because I didn't understand his question the first time. I felt like responding to him, "Well, maybe if you actually put in some more effort into studying English, I would actually understand your question a little bit better." But at that time, I didn't respond. I just walked away from him and I ignored him. (Maybe it's because I come from a religious background or maybe it's because I have some good moral values.) I think that something is wrong with the system... These immigrants have poor spelling, they're rude, and they actually have high-level jobs?? Why don't you give these jobs to someone who is polite and actually knows how to spell?

If I was a president (obviously that's a very big if)... But if I was a president, I would force all immigrants to go through many, many tests. I would test them on their English skills, I would test them on proper behavior, and I would test them on their societal views. Well, if you want to settle in my country, then you are going to have to earn that position... I'm not saying that all immigrants are bad but some rules need to be more strict...
There is so much bad grammar in this post that I demand its author be deported immediately.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote