Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Awards 2018 (Nominations)
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Thumbs up

Best Avatar: I am going to give it to my man Q-Man. Really clever and Qwertyesque.
Best Signature: If Janszoon still has his sig about the flat earth/pan, then that.
Howard The Duck Memorial Award for Most Inane Member: Nobody really stands out in this category this year. I'll go with Franco as he has posted this year so is eligible.
Best Writer: Pedantic, her listening to the past thread has been one of my favourite music related threads to read, and is fun to read even if I don't care for the particular album being reviewed.
Nicest member: WWWP, has been kind to me and would be a worthy winner of this award.
Smartest poster: Pedantic, always writes good arguments and doesn't get abusive.
Funniest member: I think its been another solid year for The Hawk to be honest. That thread he posted about unbanning Chula after calling for his ban (if I remember correctly) was cheeky as ****
Angriest Member: For me, Chula is the angriest member during my time on MB, with no real close competitor. His recent rants sealed it.
Best Site Contributor: It's between Trollheart and Trollheart. The forum suffers a lite when he isn't around.
Biggest Music Contributor: Frownland I suppose.
Best Taste in Music: MicShazam has excellent taste in music and deserves this award.
Most Underrated Poster: MicShazam, a TopLad on the forum.
Best Thread Starter: Adidas has started the most interested threads this year I think.
Most Missed Poster: Burning Down, wherever she is I hope she is doing well.
Thread of the Year: World Cup thread, and I'm not just saying it because it was my thread. It was the best thread this year. Even the American non soccer lads were hooked.
Moderator of the Year: A year of top modding from Grindy.
Best New Member 2018: Windsock seems promising. I think this guy will become a big hitting forumista soon.
Member of the Year 2018: Mindfulness for the pngs, the food updates, the lulz and all round pleasantness.
Best Rivalry: Frown vs Chules, its not what it once was but it has still been the best rivalry this year.
Biggest Lounge Lizard: Mindfulness, this might be because I don't see him in the same music threads though.
Lifetime Achievement Award: I am going to nominate three posters. Adidas, Merit and DJChameleon. I think these are good shouts.

Thanks for posting the thread. Categories I've left out are either because I haven't seen enough or haven't decided yet so I may go back in and edit.

Cheers.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote