Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 01:34 PM   #15403 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Murdered Journalist KHASHOGGI's Last Words: "I’m suffocating. Take this bag off my head, I’m claustrophobic.

^ Turkey's government plans to release the audio to the media, as well as images of the tools used to torture Khashoggi. It reportedly took 7 minutes for him to suffocate to death, before his body was dismembered and buried.

Vaccine Safety Violations: RFK, JR. Wins Case Against U.S. Government

^ The Mandate For Safer Childhood Vaccines clause in the The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act Of 1986 compels the U.S. Department Of Health And Human Services [DHHS] to take responsibility for improving vaccine safety and efficacy, and charges the agency with constant monitoring and improvement of adverse event reporting, as well as providing a report on improvements made in these areas to Congress every 2 years.

RKF, Jr. suspected that DHHS was failing to meet this responsibility, and filed a Freedom Of Information Act request to obtain the records of these biennial reports. For 8 months, DHHS blocked the request and refused to provide information. Ultimately, a lawsuit had to be filed.

DHHS was forced to admit that it never submitted a single report to Congress detailing the improvements in vaccine safety for the entire 30+ year lifespan of the program. This speaks volumes to the seriousness by which vaccine safety is treated at DHHS, and heightens the concern that DHHS doesn’t have a clue as to the actual safety profile of the now 29 doses of vaccines forced on to children in their first year of life.

DHHS has chosen to focus on its obligation to increase vaccine uptake and defend against any claim that vaccines cause harm in the National Injury Vaccine Compensation Program [Vaccine Court] to such a degree that it has abandoned its vaccine safety responsibilities. If DHHS isn't even fulfilling the simple task of filing a biennial report on vaccine safety improvements, there is little hope that they are tackling the much harder job of actually improving vaccine safety.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote