Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 09:23 PM   #57797 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
Is that common in America? If so, that is horrific. My sister wasn’t even allowed to drive for around a month after a c section. Surely a section would fall under being off work sick because she had to get surgery?? :|
Dude - service industry jobs, which make up most of our work force, generally have no paid time of for anything. Not for childbirth. Not for the death of your child. Not if you’re diagnosed with cancer. Not if you’re dying from a disease. There’s ****ing nothing. And employers shamelessly work people literally to death. I work with a guy who has blood leaking into the joints of his hips. He’s in agony. He can’t afford surgery and wobbles around work everyday carrying big bags of flour and breading around. He’s been there for years so he asked if he could do less physical stuff like inventory. Nope. Carry these 50 lbs bags around all day or lose your job. It’s like that all over. I mean, he’s exhausted, can’t sleep from the pain, trying to remain in recovery from opioid addiction, has been loyal to the company for years and they show more kindness to the machinery. I am NOT being hyperbolic. It is like that.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote