Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 50 from 2005
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 09:11 AM   #54 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndiElectronica
Remix is finished! You'll need to know the original to catch the differences as it's more of a re-arrangement but here it is!

The National - Friend of Mine (Pyschocandy Arrangement)

http://www.myspace.com/indielectronica

PLEASE do to tell me what you think (both good and bad) and while you are at Myspace add me as a friend (if you have an account). The quality at mysapce isn't the best I realize, but I want to keep this all above board as it's not my song to begin with
ok, if i'm not mistaken, you put the middle of the song in the begining and vice versa right? i was trying to figure out what you did for quite a while...i didn't really see anything wrong with the original, in fact i think the progression is more natural in the original than the way you did it, i thought the song stopped then started again....so nay on the arrangement. it was a clear cut beggining that you put in the middle....

oh, i love the song by the way, finally got arround to listening to it. i think i might be getting into the national....i think it's one of those bands that grow on you....

oh, and the award for the most belated response ever goes to......

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote