Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 12:30 AM   #57903 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Merit man you shouldn’t even dignify this bull**** with anymore responses. There’s no argument possible that can refute the truth of the matter. Someone cuts in line and you call them out on it. It’s 100% the right thing to do.

Furthermore, I seriously think everyone coming at you is racist. My reasoning is they have an irrational fear of black people. In reality, there’s only like one chance in a thousand they were going to strike first with violence. It’s a liberal form of racism through low expectations that black kids are too scary to be put in their place when they’re out of order. These arguments that you or your niece were literally under threat are ridiculous. And if those kids’ mothers saw the incident they’d thank you because their mothers don’t want them to be rewarded for acting like thugs.

And to say you have a “victim complex” over this is especially stupid.

I think it’s just a way of expressing anger at you for being willing to do what they know they’re afraid to do. And the only reason they’d be scared is because the kids were black. And that fear of blackness is at the root of all the racism that causes cops to kill black people for being black because they’re afraid of their skin color.

Anyway it’s clear to me you did the right thing. You set the right example for your niece. You even did those kids a solid.

One time when I was like 14 or so I was throwing rocks at ducks. Not trying to hit them but just to disturb the water close to them so they would scatter. Anyway, this old dude came up to me and was like yo cut the bull****. What I was doing was stupid and wrong and I’m glad I got called out for being a dip****.

If I had been black and that man carried the weird racist fear that the fools coming at you are showing he wouldn’t have said anything and I wouldn’t have learned that lesson.
Snowflake.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote