Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 06:14 PM   #57929 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
So after you took your place and they started talking **** you did not turn around and tell them you'll fight them right there instead of letting them just talk?
They were behind me making threats, and since I can't see behind me, it behooved me to address the situation and see how serious the dude was by calling him out on his comments. You would do the same if you had a working pair of testicles. I'm not the one who brought up fighting, he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
The whole thing is about your irrationality potentially leading to the children being put in a harmful situation over pettiness. And your reaction to scrutiny of course is over the top irrationality. Comparing yourself to ****ing Rosa Parks because you think having somebody cut in line is the same as years and years of bigotry and segregation is disgustingly arrogant and delusional. Your defense is way more unnerving than all of it because it shows the abhorrent extent you are willing to go to preserve your own self image rather than admit any kind of mistakes on your part.
Yeah, those are sure some neat words to say, aren't they? Have fun with that.

You're the type of motherf*cker who would see me walking on water and say that it's because I can't swim.
Enlighten me, what would you and your bitch braids have done in my situation? Pissed yourself?

You people are secretly racist toward black people because you consider them all to be thugs, so you steer clear of them and cover it up by pretending that you do so because you see them as equals, when in reality, you see them as animals. You're full of dog sh!t and you know it. If you had any moral turpitude then you would call bullshi!t out, regardless of the race of the person spewing it.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote