Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 06:48 PM   #57937 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
There is a difference between an annoyance and a threat. I was assessing if they were serious about their remarks. I concluded that they weren't. That is why I didn't escalate the situation and drop that motherf*cker.
You felt threatened enough to react. You, right here, are admitting that you didn't know if they'd respond to your instigation to fight right there. It wasn't until after that you knew. It's basic ****ing logic dude. You didn't know prior and it could have happened worse, which not only comes down on you, but puts kids in harms way over something unnecessary.

Quote:
Don't argue semantics
Coming from the dude trying to jump to a ridiculous conclusion that people who never mentioned race think a group of people talking about hurting you might actually hurt you are racist for it?

Quote:
I've had a gun pulled on me too. That is a completely different situation than some idiot acting tough at the mall.
Yet you're still acting like it's not when it's convenient for your narrative.

Quote:
Talk sh!t and make fun, but I didn't pass my problem off to someone else. I dealt with it myself, like a man. I'm not always right, but I don't pass the buck and I don't pander.
You wouldn't be passing any problem by just ignoring it. You'd be avoiding any potential situation where those kids are put into unnecessary harm by ignoring it.

If you know you're not always right then why do you act like it? Why are you making such drastic comparisons, delusional comments and unwarranted personal attacks over one mistake you made because you were probably too exhausted to consider what may have happened if the people threatening you were more than just talk?
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote