Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Awards 2018 (Nominations)
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 11:44 AM   #293 (permalink)
windsock
Softest Bullet Ever Shot

Best Avatar: Ori (reflects his personality quite well) or Zhanteimi
Best Signature: whoever had the sig of Chula's posts from a thread where he regrets posting pictures of his daughter. Gave me a good chuckle
Sexiest Member (female): what is this "female" of which you speak?
Sexiest Member (male): Lucem, cause bitch braids get me hard
Howard The Duck Memorial Award for Most Inane Member: all the spam bots advertising car insurance or some ****
Biggest Fanboy / Fangirl of the Year: K Addict. A very fitting name and a case study of how cute girls and bright colors can cause a man to lose his soul. I will say elph got pretty damn close considering the time constraint
Best Writer: Ori. His storytelling abilities are superb
Nicest member: Lisnaholic, I don't think I've ever seen a post of his not be courteous and polite. MERIT's been quite kind to me as well
Smartest poster: Both Dharma and Greg are big-brained individuals judging from their consistently excellent posts
Funniest member: windsock
Angriest Member: MERIT, the guy who turns black men to mousse with his bare fists when they enter his proximity
Best Mediator: WWWP, the only one somewhat inclined to de-escalate conflict instead of exacerbating it
Best Site Contributor: Anyone with over 10k posts. They generally turn out to be winners
Biggest Music Contributor: I thoroughly enjoyed Kiii's music
Best Media Forum Contributor: See Best Site Contributor
Best Plugger (plug.dj):
Best Taste in Music: rostasi. The dude's a ****ing music maniac. grindy gets a special mention though for introducing me to Xploding Plastix <3
Most Improved Member: Batlord because his usernames keep getting better and better
Most Underrated Poster: MicShazam, cause I think a lot of people cast him off as a milquetoast poster when in reality he's a pretty nice dude with some interesting insight
Best Thread Starter: windsock
Most Missed Poster: Chula because his posts were thoroughly entertaining
Most Diverse Music Taste: rostasi, kind of goes hand-in-hand with Best Taste
Most Mainstream Music Taste: MicShazam, and kudos to the mother****er for being so unashamed
Thread of the Year: any introductory thread made by a new member who immediately leaves after posting it
Moderator of the Year: Frownland
Best Journal 2018: I think OH's journals are good cause he seems really devoted to the music he talks about therein. They're also fairly concise while remaining well-written
Best New Member 2018: I liked cassavetes quite a bit but he's scrammed. Shame
Member of the Year 2018: windsock
Best Rivalry: elph vs. good music
Biggest Lounge Lizard: either Bat or Ori
Virtuoso of the Year:
Best Member Music Album (Released in 2018): I think Kiii's released this year but I've heard Mondo's stuff is good too. Still gotta check it out
Lifetime Achievement Award: elph's offspring who were unable to enjoy such a lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually

Last edited by windsock; 11-26-2018 at 12:38 PM.
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote