Music Banter - View Single Post - Which scales do you use?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 01:40 PM   #41 (permalink)
SmokeAndMirrors
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Okay, dude, you've been here long enough.
How about you post some of your stuff? Would be very curious to here it.
What I just described was my solo approach to music, which I don't really have much more than some low-fi, improv. bass drone recordings with heavy effects because I don't really have access to better recording equipment or other instruments right now.

As for the band I am/was/is in, I think we're on hold for the moment because everyone is too financially tapped out at the moment. IDK...I don't too much post that anywhere anymore. I sort of make it a point to kind of avoid that subject these days. Part of how I ended up on MusicBanter in the first place was that I got a bit overwhelmed with modern social media platforms in part because of music and I try to keep a low profile online about that stuff now.

If you want low-fi drone bass stuff, point me to an uploading place and I'll kick some that way. Otherwise, I'm gonna wait it out until I can get into a proper home recording studio with some ideas. I know someone that has one, but he's going through some stuff right now and it's just not the right time.