Music Banter - View Single Post - Movies You Should Know Because (I Think) They rule
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 03:03 PM   #33 (permalink)
Mondo Bungle
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Yeah no. I want gore that literally drains the fluid from the eyeballs and ****. Ripping some guy's arm off and getting a red spurt is about as boring as anything I can think of. I want a human body to be turned into a hobby.
well you asked for the goriest and I gave it to you. Braindead's hardly a horror movie and doesn't try to masquerade as one. It's an exciting and infinitely entertaining frantic black comedy with the best visual gore effects you could ask for. Dawn and Day of the Dead both have a pretty satirical and comedic air if you ask me. Fulci movies have a subtle trashiness too.

I'm not dissing at all and don't wanna start an argument cuz I'd rather get a better feel for what you want cuz I'm pretty much a splatter encyclopedia and a good deal of the gushiest have a bit of an exploitation bent. Plus I was a bit more limited with the zombie theme. I'ma get into some sci-fi ones that you should check out specifically From Beyond, but ****in.. I dunno. Herschell Gordon Lewis's movies are also exploitative to the max.

Braindead does have a serious slapstick element though, so that's probably the problem.

There's no zombies but maybe check out Evil Dead Trap and Mindwarp

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote