Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Awards 2018 (Nominations)
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 04:24 PM   #416 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

^ HaHa ! Yeah, Unitron! Don't you just hate the fact that "wait" and "weight" are pronounced the same?
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
Yeah, we've been friends for over a decade now. When we get involved in Internet communities we usually do so together, so when we got fed up with the ****ty forum we were on before I found MB in a Google search, told him about it, and we joined. Yes, very gay.
^ Well, I hope you both like it here. We could do with some fresh, genial regulars - otherwise MB is in danger of ending up like the prison in this joke:-

New inmate arrives at prison and is sitting round in the communal area. Suddenly, one of the old prisoners says, "Number 47" and all the other prisoners start laughing. After a period of silence, another prisoner says, "Number 31" and everyone laughs again, so the newbie asks the prisoner next to him, "Hey, what's going on?"
"Well, we've been here for so long that we all know each other's jokes by heart. We numbered up all the jokes, so now, we just have to say the number of a joke and it gets a laugh. Why don't you try it?"
So the newbie calls out, "Number 19" but there is no reaction at all. "What went wrong?" he asks his neighbour, "Nobody laughed."
Neighbour explains, "It's not just the joke, it's the way you tell 'em."