Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 09:17 PM   #58059 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Right now it is still not legal from a gov't pov. and when you think about it that doesn't deter people from using it. Slang names and gov't's war on drugs doesn't deter use. Bottom line: Marijuana/"cannabis" doesn't have a PR problem with its users. <- this should be obvious.
I never said that cannabis has a public relations problem; the sh!t practically sells it self. But the fact is that each plant is a specific strain and has a name. It's tantamount to going to the grocery store and asking the workers to help you find "Food."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
If it becomes "mainstream" it's not going to be for the benefit of the "underground." It only going to reap profits for big business and be just another thing the government can make money on with taxes. Say a low end estimation of a pack of cannabis cigarettes is about roughly $40, you can guarantee a tax like $10. You only end up paying $50 so you can be carded and tracked how much "pot" you (not you specifically) smokes. So the push to legalize is only a push to strengthen big business' profit margin, an oppressive government and the industrial/military complex. Glad to see what side you're really on.
Stop trolling, you're better than that. Legalization / decriminalization isn't going to put your local dealer out of business, but it IS going to open the market to people who generally would not have access to it. You know that I am against corporatism, and the patenting and trademarking of sh!t. 75% of the sh!t on my website violated copyrights.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote