Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 12:58 PM   #58072 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Epiphany is upon us

im doing trigonometry in my math class and i get it but then some answers ill get wrong. where i should have just divided instead of multiple i still dont understand why sometimes you divide and sometimes you multiple. i got 5 out of 6 correct on our practice test but the one i got wrong, i completed had no idea how or why it was wrong. getting most of them correct by dividing the one side you get, by the measurement of the angle inside the right angle got the others correct.

went to the doctor today, she says i need to stop the caffeine at 2pm rather than 4pm. got home and worked on trig for about an hour and half and then went into my MSSC work and finished that in less than an hour. now im about to cook these EVOL mac n cheese with chicken and chipotle seasoning then apples and carrots after. im staying up late tonight because its friday. i paid my internet bill,and rent early because i dont want to keep that rent money in my account like its mine when i have to give it up

its only 3 weeks left of the semester and im going HAM!!!!!!!!!! (omg ham is so nasty,amirtie? its pigs,they eat mud) but yeah finals are in 3 weeks and I want them to improve my grades rather than bring them down, so ima need a 95 or higher..woot woot..

stay breathing yall

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote