Music Banter - View Single Post - Through The Eyes of a Cat
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 11:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Key

Default Through The Eyes of a Cat

Cats With Hats: the project in which my mental state meets music

So yeah, I have a nifty little project called Cats With Hats. It's probably the most fun I've ever had making music. I did have previous projects under different names but my stoner ass decided to delete all of that and I regret it all the time. However, that did allow for the birth of Cats With Hats so I guess it has some merit to it. The thing is though, this is the first time I've ever had a project where I want to put all my effort into. My other projects were just filled with albums that I thought met the criteria for what I was going for. This time I've gone into the project with themes and ideas that really blow my mind. And I try to incorporate that into a form of music. More specifically the noise / ambient variety. I don't really tend to stick to one particular sound. I go with what sounds good in my head and I just try to mimic that and expand on it.

I'm not expecting anybody to listen or even pay attention, but I wanted to make a space where I can talk specifically about the future sounds for Cats With Hats and talk about albums I've made and give more background to this little playground I find myself in.

This is more than music for me though. It's become a way for me to escape and create something from nothing. I just enjoy the process and what results is music that I feel I put everything into to make it what I want. So it is something I take a lot of pride in. Whether that shows or not, I don't know. But I try.

So yeah. If you're interested, there's a little cat head in my signature that you can click. Otherwise, stay tuned for updates.

Last edited by Key; 12-05-2018 at 08:55 AM.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote