Music Banter - View Single Post - Opting Out Of Parenthood
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 12:32 AM   #108 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
When both parties agree to have sex, you agree to the responsibilites that come with that. If you're not mature enough to come to terms with that,you're not mature enough to have sex.

However, being that the woman does have to give up her body in a much more potentially damaging way, I think it's fair for them to be able to choose what they do with it. It's especially fair if she feels she wouldn't be a good mother. This doesn't exclude those that put it up for adoption. That's good too. But it's not so farfetchd to think that a women just isn't ready to put her body through that and what comes after.

I mean, really, what does our body go through as men that can even compare to what a women has to go through when it comes to pregnancy etc.
I don't think the child should be born if both parents don't agree. I'm not talking about forcing a woman to have a child, I'm talking about having input on what happens to it.

When both parties have unprotected sex, that's one thing, but if a condom breaks or man gets raped or anything like that happens it's different.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote