Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 02:56 AM   #15725 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
Is Merit personally attacking anyone on the forum? No.
Does he have some weird opinions about things that in his mind are for a good cause? Yes.

I disagree with Merit, and I think he's misguided in some of his views. But that's no excuse to get nasty about things.
Why don't you kick the ball instead of the player and zoom in on the opinions instead of making it personal?
So let's ignore that he's literally told majority of the forum that they're inferior to him. Literally telling elph that he can't have children because nature deems his genes as useless. Or when he went to every other thread personally attacking Frown any time he could.

Yeah, plenty of mass shooters, especially of the variety I'm comparing him to, think they do it for a good cause.

Weird opinions? Like thinking that women are useless beyond sex?

Plenty of us have attacked his views and he's always made it personal. You're really cherry picking here. Or selective memory.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote