Music Banter - View Single Post - Opting Out Of Parenthood
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 05:31 PM   #185 (permalink)
windsock
Softest Bullet Ever Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by philae View Post
"Great, another mean person. All we needed 'round these parts is another mean person. It was getting just too meanie free, here, huh? ****face."

"Hey, you're also being a ****face, all while championing civility -- this sort of contradiction makes you a hypocrite [why does anyone call anyone else a hypocrite?]. This isn't even new, you've exemplified this here, and here, and here, and he--"

"I never purported."

In other words, your recognition of your belligerence is irrelevant to the point being made. The hypocrisy of your sort of moralistic horse**** actually renders it nonsensical. Attempted deterrent to discussion that fails to live up to its own standards, both by creating more discussion and violating its own point. Proves that that sort of appeal to civility is as useless as it is biased and therefore dishonest, especially when made in lieu of an actual argument against "hyper-pugnacity", as you call it. "*Why* should anyone be "friendly"?" is the question that follows, then.

An attack on character so blatantly ridiculous it practically begs for ridicule.

So, calling out hypocrisy =/= hypersensitivity.
Hoooo boy if this is all it takes to trigger your psychopathic ramblings you're gonna fit in around here better than I could have ever expected. I think we've got Chula 2.0- very exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote