Music Banter - View Single Post - windsock is a fascist (PROOF)
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 09:59 PM   #16 (permalink)
windsock
Softest Bullet Ever Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I didn't even know you had this massively bad take in you, but really this explains everything
I mean for being such a fundamentally "stripped down" genre it's really amazing how pretentious punk rockers are about their grating, simplistic music. At least new wave ended up being more fun and not as hilariously edgy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Very thick and fuzzy, me likey. Doesn't really need to be 9 minutes imo but I realize the intent was to create a sort of symphony or distortion so I get why he probably made it that long. Sorry I didn't respond earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
...that was fast.
That was mainly a first impression that I based off the opening and second tracks. I continued to listen to and finished the album after I posted. If you'd like me to give a more in-depth analysis I'll gladly do so but I can't promise I'll expound on it more than I did the first time.

Edit: expect me to do this if you send me a full album link. First impressions. If I feel like it I'll come back to it, but there's no guarantee I'll like it enough to listen to the whole thing. In the case of your album Zhan I'll likely come back to it cause I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't want to rec you anything, I want you to stop posting actually

Last edited by windsock; 12-05-2018 at 10:14 PM.
windsock is offline   Reply With Quote