Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 01:51 PM   #8793 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

1. What's the worst live performance you've ever seen? (Preferably something that you've attended)

Kool Keith was really disappointing. He had a teleprompter feeding him lyrics and he was offbeat and monotone the whole time. Seemed like he didn't want to be there. Automater was alright as a hype man but was drunk on saki and a little sloppy, thank god for Qbert being there to save the show.

2. What do you make of these darned millennials?

A generation of activists destigmatizing mental health and changing the conversation on identity politics. The children get big thumbs up in my book.

3. When is the last time you really helped someone (or tried to)?

I don't know to be honest. I try to offer emotional support to people but I can't say I've gone out of my way to be helpful to anyone outside my daily work/home routines.

4. What has been the highlight of your year so far?

Even though I complained about it above I went to a lot of cool shows and stuff this year. Dr. Octagon, Shabazz Palaces (twice), Lauryn Hill, SZA, De La Soul - went to three live podcast shows, got to see some exclusive screenings of a couple films, GHWB died. Lots of fun things.

5. For Christmas, the guards at Guantanamo Bay let you choose the track that they're going to play on repeat for the next two weeks. Which song do you choose? (Immediate disqualification if you choose As Slowly As Possible)

I could hang w this.

6. Are you wearing pants right now?

I am home so no
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote