Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 06:06 PM   #8797 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1. You discover that your one-year-old child, the light of your life, is in fact not yours due to a mix-up at the hospital. Would you exchange the child to correct the mistake?

I guess I'd have to talk to the other parents and see how they felt. I'm not gonna keep their kid from them but it's essentially adoption and I'd rather adopt in the first place.

2. If you could change one thing about how the human body has evolved, what would it be?

Eat and breathe out of different holes. Choking is stupid.

3. Would you still masturbate if when you came your semen was just one big sperm, and afterward you'd have to fight it?

I'd masturbate more.

4. You're being held at gunpoint, and the gunman asks you for one reason why he shouldn't pull the trigger, what do you tell them?

Do it, ***got.

5. If you had to become an inanimate object for a year, what object would you choose to be?

Vibrator.

6. What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?

A baby.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote