Music Banter - View Single Post - Official MMA Appreciation Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 01:01 AM   #196 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

I figured that Shevchenko would win, being the bigger fighter. It was nice seeing 2 former champions go at it for a title, sort of like a super-fight. I like both fighters. They are among a handful of female MMA fighters that I follow.

MAAAD props to Holloway for coming off of a year-long layoff and whooping that ass!

And props to the homie ManifestBlasphemy666 for helping me keep this thread alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManifestBlasphemy666 View Post
Valentina is good but not very fun to watch imo

Ortega vs Holloway = Great fight...Not sure why i keep underestimating Max everytime i pick him to lose he wins impressively and this was no different. He bloodied up and murked Ortega

Great stoppage as well Ortega had to much heart and would've continued that's one of those fights that can change a fighters career where they take a beating so bad they aren't gonna the same after that only time will tell if Ortega bounces back.
I love to watch Shevchenko fight. I enjoyed the bout. Could it have been better from a fan's POV? Of course, but these 2 individuals are basically risking their lives for our entertainment, so I suck up all bad sentiments about the fight. Fighting inside the cage yourself offers up a better POV, psychologically, when watching others fight.

If Conor McGregor can make 145-pounds, I would LOVE to see a rematch! Holloway would WHOOP that frail Irish ass!
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote