Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 09:35 AM   #8800 (permalink)
SmokeAndMirrors
Music Addict

1. You discover that your one-year-old child, the light of your life, is in fact not yours due to a mix-up at the hospital. Would you exchange the child to correct the mistake?

Yes. I would not deprive a parent of their child. Thankfully, I don't do marriage and kids, so I'll never have to worry about this.

2. If you could change one thing about how the human body has evolved, what would it be?

The ability to fly would be ****ing awesome. Air traffic seems more spacious than ground traffic.

3. Would you still masturbate if when you came your semen was just one big sperm, and afterward you'd have to fight it?

...What the **** kind of a question is that? Yes. Because Ghostbusters is STILL going to be a less expensive call to make than a lifetime of payments. lol.

4. You're being held at gunpoint, and the gunman asks you for one reason why he shouldn't pull the trigger, what do you tell them?

I tell him the rug really tied the room together...

5. If you had to become an inanimate object for a year, what object would you choose to be?

A lamp. So I could lighten people up some, so they'd be confused about loving me instead.

6. What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?

A bunch of stuff in a very tiny living space just looks cluttery to me, no matter which way it's arranged.

1. What's the worst live performance you've ever seen? (Preferably something that you've attended)

Bear Calvary. The drummer was so drunk that he was not only off in timing, but also he literally fell asleep while playing.

2. What do you make of these darned millennials?

If you can teach them the meaning of hard work, they can be extremely efficient. If you can't then we're going to have a problem. Even if you were to replace all hard labor everywhere with machinery, you would still have to have people doing hard work to run maintenance on that machinery, which requires time and hard work.

3. When is the last time you really helped someone (or tried to)?

This morning.

4. What has been the highlight of your year so far?

Tour. It's both my best and worst highlight, for different reasons that I'd rather not go too much into detail about.

5. For Christmas, the guards at Guantanamo Bay let you choose the track that they're going to play on repeat for the next two weeks. Which song do you choose? (Immediate disqualification if you choose As Slowly As Possible)

The only Christmas song I give a **** about...

6. Are you wearing pants right now?

Actually, no. All of my clothes are in the washer and I am EXTREMELY pressed for time with my schedule for work and doing stuff at home that needs to get done, so I'm doing my laundry and the dishes at the same damn time (at the same damn time).