Music Banter - View Single Post - A NaS and Sonic The Hedgehog mashup album/playlist.
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 08:30 AM   #267 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
Let him have that one. If you go in too hard, people will reject your criticism.

Also I missed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM View Post
I wasn't going to reject criticism. You're making assumptions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Now you're making assumptions. Maybe he lives in a time zone that's a couple hours ahead of yours and he already knows how you'll react.
Quote:
How is that making assumption? And what do time zones have to do with pre-conceived reactions. I'm pretty sure he can't predict the future.
Quote:
Because you're assuming his reasoning. If he is a couple of hours ahead of you, then he will already know what is going to happen because he's already experienced that time of day.
Quote:
That can only make some much sense. If that really does make sense, than (then, whatever) wouldn't other people know the same thing around his time region. Time doesn't function the same for everyone.
Quote:
It makes all much sense. People in earlier time zones are all affected similarly by the Earth's electromagnetic behaviour.
Quote:
While, yes, that would make sense at some point, the Earth's electromagnetic behavior could very well be different for other specific regions. There is also internet speed and behavior.
Quote:
Well ja, each time zone has different levels of electromagneticism, that's what created the time zones to begin with.
Quote:
How, in the holy hell, does the fabric of reality (that's not even close o the subject) have to do with how time regions and specific time zones correlate? Time zones and regions around in the world work differently.
Quote:
Then what would happen if the time zone electromagnetism worked differently or malfunctioned? The Earth is changing everyday in both small and major ways.
Quote:
That's what gives us the seasons.
Quote:
I know that part. I'm saying if it malfunctioned in a way that would throw everything off balance in a more unusual way?
Quote:
Would it be global warming? I'm not familiar with that scenario tbh, has it happened before?
Quote:
Not necessarily. While yeah, as you said, global warming (Which is starting to get worse), as well has natural disasters such as tsunamis and earthquakes can be attributed to electromagnetism, I'm talking in an even more severe case.
Quote:
Do you have some kind of precedent that makes that severe case a realistic thing to be concerned about?
Quote:
While I don't have a precedent now, I'm talking in a more foresight case. Then again, I could very well be mistaking that for some other issue.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote