Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 12:06 PM   #23468 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
So a few months ago my girlfriends super at her apartment complex walked into her apartment after she got out of the shower saying he had received a call about a broken faucet, which was true, but took him five hours to respond to. She was in a towel and the dude was super creepy the entire time. He fixed the faucet and left and ever since has been really creepy when they run into each other in the building.

I just got a text from her saying that he came to fix a problem with her bedroom door and while he was fixing it he told her that "she reminds him of a girl he used to date and that she's his dream girl".

I'm furious. You don't f*cking say that **** to somebody in their own f*cking home. Especially when you're in a position like he is in having a set of keys to go everywhere. I'm not one to pull a harassment card out easily but that was f*cking uncalled for. She doesn't want me to intervene yet. She's out of the lease in a few months and doesn't want any retaliation so close to being out of there.

I get that. I'll respect that. I'll also f*cking make sure this dude knows who the f*ck I am now. I won't have the sh*t happening. I made her know that if it happens again though, I'm having words with the c*nt. I'm a borderline pacifist but you f*ck with the people close to me and I'll fix that sh*t.
Super creepy, I would be noping the **** out of there. Glad she is already on her way out bc this is how SVU episodes start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote