Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 12:05 AM   #58387 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
I absolutely support going through shelters rather than going through dog breeders for obvious reasons but there aren't much in the way of Saint Bernards at animal shelters and both me and my mother are rather spoiled for those dogs after about two decades of living with them and we're now looking at breeders for another puppy. Of course since we're looking at breeders they have waiting lists but the way it's looking we'll have a giant puppy within the year or possibly much sooner so... just kinda starting to get stoked.

And if you're wondering why we're willing to wait we have a couple rather severely sick cats atm.
I support rescues too and would always adopt if I could but they won’t let me rescue a dog because we work full time .

I love st. Bernard’s, one of my neighbours had one years ago and it was a big baby. I’ve always wanted one but their coat puts me off, I’m so used to short smooth haired dogs so I don’t think I could cope with the brushing

Hope the cats get better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote