Music Banter - View Single Post - Old disco song question
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 12:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
BarneyHasAnOctagonHead
Account Disabled

Angry Old disco song question

Hello, I hear a song that I am starting to become familiar with and I find it very annoying. I was listening to a disco station online and they had that full ten minute song where a female singer goes "That I love you...And I love you.. And I need you..And I want you" over and over. It had gotten to a point that it is considered torture and totally can drive a person insane. Somewhere in the middle of the song, the guy says that he is a lonely man who is living in the world of dreams or something like that. To make matters worse, this song plays late at night at around 1 or 2AM EVERY TIME! But sometimes it is randomly played during the early to mid afternoon hours. Some radio stations also play this, but not as much than other well known disco songs. That lead singer is somewhat annoying and almost gave me nightmares.

The singer chanting that she loves me and needs me and wants me sounds creepy and is musical torture! So, I'm asking that who sings this song and if anyone ever have complaints about it. I personally don't want to be bombarded by this damn song playing late at night!
BarneyHasAnOctagonHead is offline   Reply With Quote