Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 06:25 PM   #58540 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
The right thing is marrying a woman you’re actually compatible with and raising the kid together. Fatherhood is about protecting your child every night sleeping under the same roof. Unless you’re positive that’s how it’s going to work out don’t have a ****ing kid. Fatherhood isn’t meant to be forced into a visitation slot. You’re supposed to be there, naturally, as a matter of course. If those parameters aren’t realistic don’t have a kid. If you’re not certain it’ll hold for two entire decades don’t have a kid.
Whoa there cowboy.

Your perceptions of how you think things should be and how people should behave are your reflection of how you've lived your life. Not mine, not Merit's. It doesn't make either of us 'right', but I will give praise to people doing what I perceive to be the right thing.

Btw, marriage is just two people thinking that they need to get the government involved. It's been done for centuries, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. You've only been 'conditioned' to think that it's the 'right' thing to do. Ask yourself why that is. Why do people need to get "married" in order to have a child?