Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 11:06 AM   #58609 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

its only 1:07 and wow what a day lol woke up around 530am, got in the shower and danced to cardi b for 15 mins. went to school and car was driving fine. got there early like always and took a 30 min nap. (why i dont just sleep in an extra 30 mins?lol idk :/ ) walked in my computer applications class for the last time. she gave out the instructions and i finished less than an hour and got a 93% i was happy asf inside, and the stuff i got wrong, it still in possible debate if its correct, so it might be like a 94 or 95. didnt even drink much energy drink, i knew how to do everything because i studied a lot. then the manufacturing final was a random 85 questions and was way harder than the computer final. i studied this manufacturing course a lot. the whole course easily over 20 times. well, i didnt do as hot as i wanted on it and ended up with a 86% :/ BUT as i turned it in, he said it was harder than the midterm and that was a good grade I have a 93% and then plus all the MSSC assignments, ill end up with a 94 or 95 in that class.

on the way home though, my car started to break down and not be able to drive over 60pmh i immediately thought i was going to break down 15-20 minutes from home on the highway. i end up making it home and my stepfather is going to see if my uncle, his brother can find out whats wrong with it. :/ just sucks having car trouble. i had some deep thoughts without the radio on driving home about just buying a new truck or car and having a payment. i can afford it i just dont want to have another bill/payment. plus its a lot in insurance too..booooo... im blessed to have my small car thou, just want to get it fixed, it runs fine normally

Last edited by Mindfulness; 12-18-2018 at 12:11 PM. Reason: tie poe
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote