Music Banter - View Single Post - Universal Basic Income or Class Warfare
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 09:29 PM   #524 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
and this attitude will continue the exploitation of the workforce by making people compete with each other for the ever shrinking amount of slots in the middle class

I think it's an unhealthy relationship with self-worth to even worry about the quality of job others do

you need a pat on your head by your boss for being a good little boy
Kiii

You need to understand the truth in this man

for you to want any lower end working class person to make less than you for any reason demonstrates a spiritual void

You live with your mom - shelter comfort and nutrition are givens in your existence

I know you don’t and never have had a perfect life and I respect the obstacles you’ve overcome but you don’t know why your coworkers do what they do - maybe they have a kid with cancer, maybe they’re losing their toes to diabetes, maybe they’re struggling with mental illness.

I’m fifty trying to cook and keep up with 25 year olds. They could say **** that old pos but instead they’re kind and help me succeed. You know why? Because they understand life is ****ing hard and we need to have each other’s backs down here on the bottom.

I think you just wrote that on impulse. I don’t think that’s what’s in your heart. You’re better than that. <3

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote