Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 09:33 AM   #58646 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Good for you and good luck!
Try vaping. It's lame but it helps.
You should also look into using a vaporizer for weed.
I'll consider it. I'm still going to smoke weed regardless but that's also not a bad idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Cigs are easy af to quit. Just don’t smoke.
Man, if I had known this the first time I quit smoking, I wouldn't have smoked ever again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
That's how I did it. My motivation was not being able to smoke weed without hacking up a lung though. The feeling of wanting to get stoned, but you know it's gonna suck getting there was enough. It's been a little over 4 years, totally nicotine free.
I've quit smoking several times throughout the years and I really just need to finally do it. I keep doing the same thing where I convince myself that maybe I'll smoke a little bit longer, then it just turns into me buying a pack every day. And I'm at that point now. So I need to really step back, and realize what I'm doing. Today is the first day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Good luck. I quit because I got sick of em, but the biggest part is finding an alternative for situations where you'd go for a cig or developing the patience to cope with that (second is better but way harder).
That's where I always struggle but I've got myself plenty to keep me occupied this month so I figured it'd be the perfect time to quit. I won't even have time to think about it.

Thanks guys either way. I really need to do it this time because honestly, I'm kind of sick of it and it's been a bad habit for the past 6 or so years. Plus, I'm getting tired of buying them tbh. And smoking becomes more of a chore instead of an enjoyment. So yeah. I'm hoping I can keep it up this time. I want to. I just need to make sure I stick to it.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote