Music Banter - View Single Post - Kasabian
Thread: Kasabian
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 02:19 AM   #29 (permalink)
Karengirl
Music Addict

Hi-Hahah Fetcher...cute re: bank!

Who else are Kasabian lovers listening to? Since their music is so on a whole different level, it's a little tough to transition from them to another, but since 48:13 was more electronic, I can go from that to Metric (who've always combined guitars w/electronic; but they're not spacerock, or British...I so wish British would be it's own music category!). I've also loved since Synthetica and leapt for the new Art of Doubt release which is their career highlight (and, IMO, 2018's best new release, but there were quite a few in 2018; it was good music year). Blue Stones, too, but not so currently into blues.

Maybe I'm not familiar enough w/forum, but I'm not finding what I'd hoped to w/discovering new music (either brand new, or just something I've missed); there seem to be a lot of metal and/or European listener members. Anyone have any helpful tips for navigating here?

I've joined as many musical streams as I can find. Get updates from Allmusic and Pitchfork and some others. I've opened some new stations on Pandora hoping to get more leads (even though only real solid leads I've gotten there have been Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and Billy Boy on Poison 2-3 years ago now). Found Plegemusic, a music-funding site, which is good for a lot of indie's. Actually, got Razorlight's Olympus Sleeping there (know they're derivative; like 'em anyway) Thanks!
Karengirl is offline   Reply With Quote