Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 06:13 AM   #58797 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Recently, even if I’m extremely idle I very rarely feel bored. Like today I only worked for three hours. Then I came home and did almost nothing. I can mill around doing pretty much nothing for days and never get restless or bored. Time crawled when I was a teacher but the months are flying by since I quit. For the first time in a very long time I haven’t felt depressed. I don’t feel disassociated or anything negative. I really hated the heat last summer I’m thinking about going to the beach tomorrow since I’m off work but I might just lay around my apartment. And I stopped gambling. I’ve been keeping track of bets I wanted to make but didn’t and they’ve mostly been losers. I like sports but it’s just too hard to beat the spreads and the money lines. Like I would’ve bet on South Florida beating Marshall but I was wrong. Yeah least interesting post ever. Idc

Blow me asswipes
Idleness is the most underrated thing ever. EVER. **** your survival instincts I just wanna play video games.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote