Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 07:27 AM   #58799 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Recently, even if I’m extremely idle I very rarely feel bored. Like today I only worked for three hours. Then I came home and did almost nothing. I can mill around doing pretty much nothing for days and never get restless or bored. Time crawled when I was a teacher but the months are flying by since I quit. For the first time in a very long time I haven’t felt depressed. I don’t feel disassociated or anything negative. I really hated the heat last summer I’m thinking about going to the beach tomorrow since I’m off work but I might just lay around my apartment. And I stopped gambling. I’ve been keeping track of bets I wanted to make but didn’t and they’ve mostly been losers. I like sports but it’s just too hard to beat the spreads and the money lines. Like I would’ve bet on South Florida beating Marshall but I was wrong. Yeah least interesting post ever. Idc

Blow me asswipes
thats nice youre not gamling, just go over to boxden and fake bet in their sports page. maybe youll get the excitement of winning but just no money involved

i cant even imagine the heat down there

Last edited by Mindfulness; 12-23-2018 at 12:04 PM.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote