Music Banter - View Single Post - MicShazam will listen to anything.
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 01:24 AM   #202 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I am very open minded. You can like it or not like it. I just don't like when you get all weird and shit in your reviews. And accusing me of acting like a school girl is case in point. The way the whole "offended little school girl" is my parody on you BTW. (Gee whiz some people up in here are dumb. )

I forgave you for acting weird and shit and gave it another go. Posting this video was like offering you the peace pipe and saying let's have another go at a discussion about our music interest. I now see you are not mature enough to do that. The very least you can do is not go full dumb ass troll on me and set out what you said you going to do and listen to the song... that's what this thread is about, you listening to anything. I guess reviewing is optional.

If you can appreciate shitty music, there should be no obstacle what so ever in liking this kind of music.
Don't misunderstand. I did listen to the music alright. But then, as I was about to write what I thought about it, I visualized what you would have to say about that and how you would probably bring it up again months down the line to prove that I hate you/hate music/am an awful human being. So I thought it was probably gonna be less of a headache to just not say what I think about it. And I still think I'm right about that!

EDIT: You calling me weird is funny. You're in the top 10 of the weirdest people I've ever interacted with on the internet. The way you view reality and twist everything that people say out of proportion makes very little sense to me. I don't actively hate you. I just find you incredibly difficult to comprehend.

Last edited by MicShazam; 12-28-2018 at 03:07 AM.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote