Music Banter - View Single Post - Planktons Earhole
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 04:49 PM   #46 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
I don't know what that means but I can guess white power trash might not be as amusing if you've been in prison so well played probably.
When you do time, you have to pick a gang or get beat the **** up daily. He joined the Aryans to save his life, and he has tons of swastika's and other **** tattoo'ed all over him, which is what usually happens. He's the most non-racist person I've ever met, and twice the size of me and you put together, so going to the beach he get's plenty of looks, but not one person will ever **** with him. He's a big goofball though, and he usually leaves his shirt on to avoid the bull****. If he had the money to get it all removed he would. That ****'s expensive, and there's a lot of it. 15 years worth anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Only one of the best tracks on one of the best albums of the last fifteen years. It's okay though, I'll stop.
No, don't stop. I'm just not much of a story teller musicians type of person. I can appreciate some Neil Young stuff, which that reminded me of, and some other similar styles but that tune was boring. To me.