Music Banter - View Single Post - Wolf Parade
Thread: Wolf Parade
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 02:56 PM   #38 (permalink)
Karengirl
Music Addict

Thanks...yeh; "stumbling on" is about the Only way I'm finding anything here! Pretty new and not navigating so well! Stumbling on is how I just found how to contact web (I guess, administrators) to ask if there's any IT/Tech forum, so I can learn things w/o having to ask members (and any time I do, crossing fingers they'll be friendly and help me out!)

I just stumbled on this, again, b/c I'm not finding how to check off which forums/posts/threads I'd like to receive e-mail notifications on or even on posts/thread I've been on, so I haven't been getting any mb notifications at all (as I do from a coupla other community sites, which I have managed to figure out more easily). I'm pretty much just looking for any band name I recognize and jumping on! Just got lucky that I revisited this thread today.

I haven't been too big into last couple of years; I'm really all-over-the-place music listening but do lean garage-y sounds and veer to British w/sometimes, lately, Canadian, but I do like that first one you included-thanks. While I'm waiting to hear back from administrator(s) if you care to help me w/IT, appreciate!

Without Music I Would Perish,
The Actor In Me Would Die"

..Dhanush
Karengirl is offline   Reply With Quote