Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 09:59 AM   #58990 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

lol^

woke up a bit early and thought there would be a line at the book store for new books but i was the only one there i must be the only person giving a woot about next semester. it was 9am thou also. got the one book, the math is online stuff. theres a actual class though for the math, its not an online course. Just most of last semester, classes had the assignments online through a program.

before i type in this thread, i take a bong rip and a few sips on my grape NOS energy drink then went and exchanged my XXL coat i got some Christmas, to just a large. i still have to exchange a book at the store called 5 Below, because the sticker took some of the covers words off and it'll be nicer to have a nice one.

im not doing anything special tonight for new years eve, just posting online and skimming through this new book to see what its all about. i asked my stepfather if hes doing anything or staying up and he said he wasnt staying up :/

im staying up to 2019 though hope you all have a fun new years eve

Last edited by Mindfulness; 12-31-2018 at 10:35 AM. Reason: a freakin typo,like always :(
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote