Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 11:09 AM   #59035 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

went and exchanged a book, then tried to get a hair cut but the line was long and i still had to get a new phone today. first store, the guy was really weird. i also went in breathing really hard because for some reason i ran real fast into the store. i ended running out that store because the guy was trying to get me to trade in my phone when i didnt, but then said everything you need for a a new phone is free if you trade in. so i said ok but then the dude was like" yeah you keep your old phone but the trade in, comes from you sending it in and have some box and stuff" bitcch im here now? take it from me!? i went to another phone store and easily got a new phone and some fancy new liquid class stuff. even bought the insurance for the phone, but im stopping it after a year since the phone wont be worth **** after a year. :/

now im spending my last day smoking weed before i take a nice tolerance break from it while on vacation my bills going to be over 100 bucks now :/ but i got a new phone out of it. 30$for the phone, plus 13$ for insurance,then the 57$ for everything, **** wow that evens out to a around 100 dollars even for the bill.

gotta pack, only bringing a backpack but im planning to buy some stuff there and send it back to the east coast. i did that last time instead of paying the fee to have more bags on the plane. i told my stepfather about the photo WWWP made of whoever made for the award yall gave me. he laughed but ****, i do eat only chicken and mac n cheese though. and then only apples,carrots and bananas.

Last edited by Mindfulness; 01-02-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote