Music Banter - View Single Post - A Key to the Arcade on the corner
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 12:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Key

Octopath Traveler

I'm actually a little bit surprised that there wasn't as much attention brought to this game that I think it deserved. I'm going solely based on what I've seen on streams and Youtube, and to me it seems like a genuine attempt at this genre while also having such a creative art style to push it through the top. Again, this is all based solely on what I've seen of the game.

I'm not actually entirely surprised that I didn't end up playing this game because well...I didn't buy a Switch. It was either buy a Switch or a PS4 and I went with the one that had far more promising games. But, I'll tell you, the minute I buy a Switch, I will be playing Octopath Traveler. It honestly wouldn't be too surprising if this game ended up on my game of the year list somehow. It definitely looks like the kind of game that I would love to spend hours playing. I haven't actually really heard any of my friends talking about this game either, so I suppose I did sort of forget about it. But yeah, this will be a game that I hopefully eventually play.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote